There are three elements focused on text. Text and columns are the more traditional 'paragraphs of text' options. Insights are another way to add text in a more structured format - you can learn about insights in another article. Let's examine text and columns in this article.
Text (one column) and Columns (two columns) are essentially the same element, just with a difference in columns.
As you add text, you also have a wide variety of formatting options.
- You can bold, italic, underline or strike-through text.
- You can change the colour of your text.
- You can add links, including the option to open in a new window.
- There are several paragraph styles including quotes.
- There are a range of both numbered and bullet lists.
- You can add the entire range of FontAwesome icons.
- The table icon inserts a table with several formatting and sizing options. You can learn more about tables in this article.
- The 'eraser' icon will remove all formatting.
- Plus you can undo and redo changes.
Any rich text you paste from Microsoft Word will be automatically recognised and you will have the option to paste with or without formatting.