There are several elements focused on text - text, columns, insights and quotes as a starting point. In addition, you can also use the Interact, Narration and Hotspot elements as more interactive ways to display text content.
The exact text formatting options vary slightly between elements but can include the following options.
- You can bold, italic, underline or strike-through text.
- There are superscript and subscript options.
- You can select from seven different fonts (serif and sans serif).
- There are four different font sizes.
- You can change the colour of your text and the background colour (highlight).
- You can add links, including the option to open in a new window.
- There are four paragraph styles (including quotes).
- There are a range of both numbered and bullet lists.
- You can add the entire range of FontAwesome icons, a huge range of emoticons and various special characters (such as math formula).
- The table icon inserts a table with several formatting and sizing options. You can learn more about tables in this article.
- The 'eraser' icon will remove all formatting.
- Plus you can undo and redo changes.
Any rich text you paste from Microsoft Word will be automatically recognised and you will have the option to paste with or without formatting.