While managers and team leaders can review their team members on the dedicated Team page, there is also an option to receive regular email notifications about your team.
What is the manager report email?
The manager report email is a templated notification which managers and team leaders can receive every two or four weeks.
The email is sent to subscribing team leaders and includes:
- A summary of overdue training by any team members, with a table of team members, training titles, due dates and current progress.
- A summary of the manager's existing team members.
The email also includes links back to your Tribal Habits portal.
How often is the manager report email sent?
The manager report email is available on the 1st and 15th of each calendar month. Managers and team leaders can subscribe to none, one or both reports as they feel necessary.
How can managers subscribe to the manager report email?
There are three ways for managers to subscribe to these manager reports.
- Team page. On the Team page itself, managers will see checkboxes to subscribe to either manager report.
- User profiles in Admin. Admins can also subscribe their managers and team leaders. Admins can select a team leader in the Admin area to view their profile. on the Team tab for that person, there are similar checkboxes to subscribe to either manager report.
- Bulk subscribe via Support. Finally, if you would like to subscribe all (or a lot) of your team leaders to these reports, please contact support and we can organise this for you. There is no bulk subscribe or unsubscribe option for Admins at this time.
By default, team leaders are NOT subscribed to the manager report when they become a team leader for the first time.
By default, team leaders ARE unsubscribed by the manager report when they are no longer a team leader or are deactivated as a user.