The Quote element allows you to promote a short piece of key content, along with an optional author's name and image. It's a great way to break up knowledge and draw attention to key content.
When a creator adds a new Quote element, they can choose from five different layouts for their quote.
- Bordered. Centre aligns the quote and image, with top and bottom borders.
- Colourful. Centre aligns the quote and image, with no borders and the author's name highlighted in brand colours.
- Focused Left and Focused Right. Aligns the quote and image to either side of the screen.
- Narrow. Centre aligns the quote and image with large margins, creating a longer, narrower quote.
After you add your quote, you can also optionally add an image and author's name.
- Image. The image will be cropped to circular or square shapes depending on the layout. We recommend creating your image as a square size, focused tightly on the author and resized to 500px or less. You can use the built-in image editor to quickly make these adjustments.