When an explorer conquers a topic, article or pathway, they can automatically access a completion certificate. Certificate creation is automatic and included by default in every topic, article and pathway.
However, there is an option to hide certificates for selected topics, articles and pathways. This can be a useful option when explorers are completing a series of training activities and you only want them to receive a certificate on the final topic, article or pathway.
- Select the topic, article or pathway in the Admin area.
- Navigate to the Settings tab and the Certification panel..
- Edit the Certification panel and select 'Hide (do not show) a completion certificate'.
Where can explorers find their certificates?
Certificates can be obtained in many locations.
- Within a topic, a 'Certificate' button will appear on the Overview card in the topic navigation (once the topic has been conquered).
- When a user views their dashboard, conquered topics, articles and pathways have a certificate link on the dashboard.
- When a user goes to their profile on their dashboard, they will see links to certificates for all topics, articles and pathways they have completed. Managers can also see and obtain certificates for staff in their team by viewing each team member's profile.
- Admins can also access certificates for any user by navigating to the People are in the Admin portal and viewing that person's details or that person's progress report. All conquered topics, articles and pathways show a link to their certificate.
What do completion certificates look like?
Certificates are prepared as a downloadable PDF and use a pre-formatted template which includes the following information (templates cannot be customised - contact Support if you require something additional to the standard template).
- Organisation logo
- Unique certificate number
- Topic, article or pathway title
- Topic or article overview image (if enabled)
- Enrolment date
- Completion date
- Certification (Expiry) date (if any)
- Version number (if any)
- Topic or article length
- Assessment results (if any)
- Topic or article certificate notes (if any)
- Topic or article disclaimer (if any)
- List of topics or articles within the pathway