There are a variety of ways to enrol people into knowledge in your portal. You can enrol people:
- Starting with the people and then selecting knowledge to enrol them in, or
- Starting with the knowledge and then selecting people to be enrolled.
1 - Start with the people and then selecting knowledge
In this case, you are selecting the person, or group of people, first and then selecting knowledge to enrol them in. You can learn more about these options in this dedicated article.
2 - Starting with the knowledge and then selecting people
Alternatively, you can select the knowledge first and then enrol people into it, or set-up automated enrolment options for that knowledge.
The options below are typically found on the Access tab in a topic, article or pathway. Many options work for all three types of knowledge, but some options only work for topics or articles as indicated in each title. Click on each link to learn more about these options.
- Enrol via a spreadsheet (CSV) upload.
- Enable managers to enrol their teams.
- Use internal auto-enrol links.
- Use external auto-enrol links.
- Share your topic with an external learning management system via SCORM link.
- Use self-enrolment rules to establish a training catalogue.
- Enable re-certification for automated enrolments in certified training.